Check Point is looking for a highly energetic, responsible and motivated System Administrator for our Middleware and Systems Team.
you will be responsible for our critical MIS systems as well as supporting development processes and internal systems.
- Installation, configuration, planning and maintenance of our Middleware systems / Web Servers
- Troubleshooting complex problems spanning multiple technologies.
- Integration of the Middleware systems into the complex multi-tier topology systems
- Implementation and research of new systems and technologies according to market and vendor best practices
- Supporting our development teams delivering the best solutions possible
- Participating in 24/7 On Call duty rotation
- 4+ years of experience as a system administrator or similar position.
- 1-2 years of DevOps experience.
- Experience working with production critical environments with a large number of servers.
- Strong Knowledge and Hand On experience in Linux OS – RedHat/ CentOS a preferred .
- Knowledge and experience in CI/CD systems and concepts –, Artifactory , Bamboo , Bit Bucket , Jenkins ,Docker
- Hands On scripting knowledge – Bash/Python
- Experience working with Puppet/Chef or similar automation and configuration management system
- Knowledge and experience working with virtual environments – Vmware
- Knowledge and experience with different kinds of webservers – Apache httpd , Apache Tomcat , JBoss , Nginx
- Knowledge and experience with different databases types – MySql, PostgreSql , Oracle , MSSQL , etc… -Plus
- Familiarity with Storage systems
- Familiarity with Cloud environments – AWS/Azure