We are looking for a passionate and experienced hands-on architect with strong Cloud and BigData technologies knowledge to join our infrastructure group. You will work closely with the team of brilliant mobile experts and researchers, developing state of the art detection/classification logic. We are in the early stages of building our next generation DB platform, to support BigData analytics and machine learning.
If you like to explore new technologies, to evaluate, design and implement new BigData platforms, you should join us!
- BA/BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience from lead technological units
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, preferably Python/Java web backend
- 3+ years’ Experience with relational and no-sql databases, such as Postgres, Cassandra, Redis, Elastic stack
- Experience in building large scale BigData systems, experience in evaluation, prototype, integration and performance tuning
- Experience with cloud platforms: AWS, GCP or Azure
- Independent, self-learner with the ability and passion to learn new domains and technologies
- Familiarity with Hadoop ecosystem: HDFS/Hive/Hbase/PIG/ Spark - Advantage