Come join a dynamic cyber security “internal start-up” group in Check Point researching, inventing and developing new ways to discover and analyze cyber-attacks.
We are looking for a talented security oriented senior technology leader, to join our endpoint Advanced Threat Prevention Innovation and development group.
- Research & analysis of enterprise security incidents, attacks and threats
- Follow, identify and analyze new Threat Prevention technologies to protect end point computers.
- Innovate and Develop quick proof of concepts (POC) to research, assess & improve Threat Prevention technologies
- Productization & development of technologies from POC stage, into an enterprise scale security solution
- End-to-end design and development including integration with Check Point endpoint client and server infrastructure
- Main technologies involved: C++ with all industry standard external libraries, .Net, C#, scripting
- B.A/B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent military background
- 6+ years of development experience
- Innovation & research capabilities
- Rapid development capabilities and experience
- Expertise in security technologies (attacks and threat prevention)
- Experience in Windows low level and kernel programming & debugging – significant advantage