Are you passionate about big data technologies and architecture?
Our team is a group of engineers who are passionate about data, challenged by cyber security, strived for execution.
Our day to day work is about monitor and analyze crucial modules and real time traffic providing support decision tools and data accessibility for our customers.
We leverage the latest and most cutting-edge technologies to build high performance, large scale and highly available security logs and events system.
If you are enthusiastic like us about big data, analytics and cloud architecture and want to be a part of a successful team you are the one for us.
We are looking for an excellent software engineer who will be responsible for the following:
- Design and develop next generation Logging and Monitoring system for security events
- Build state of the art scalable and highly available backend systems to support tens of thousands events per second
- Deliver our customer the world’s best security management
- Take full ownership of features from design to implementation, deployment and delivery
- 0-3 years of experience with C++/Java
- Ability to work both on a team and independently
- Passion for technology and experience with big data technologies
- You strive to solve problems in innovative ways
- Flexibility and ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
- Linux / Scripting – an advantage