Enterprise Mobility Group:
Check Point has been dedicated to providing customers with uncompromised protection against all types of threats, reducing security complexity and lowering total cost of ownership. We are committed to staying focused on customer needs and developing solutions that redefine the security landscape today and in the future.
Data and documents are not safe, they can be stolen at any time by any form of cyber-attack.
Come join a development that protects the organization data.
We are looking for an excellent experienced software developer in our group.
In this position, you will be part of a software development team.
You will take active part in all software-lifecycle stages, including requirements, specifications, design, implementation, debug, integration, deployment, support and training. Respond to customer requests or events as they occur. Develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software processes.
You will conduct or participate in multidisciplinary researches and collaborate with stakeholders.
Use advanced technologies and development standards in order to provide the best solutions.
- Lead server-side development for our state of the art security products
- Lead the entire development cycle – from requirements gathering to implementation and delivery.
- Come up with new innovative solutions to improve the product in terms of performance, security and user-experience
- Work with various technologies and popular open source projects.
- Analyze and provide solutions for technical challenges and issues.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, or related degree in Computers field, or equivalent background
- 7+ years of aggregate hands on software development experience
- Deep knowledge and experience in Java and C++, mainly on server-side
- Experience with databases and Web Services
- Experience in OO, multithreading, design-patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good planning skills, ability to execute according to plans while demonstrating transparency
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in .Net development.
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment
- Autonomous and fast learner.