Check Point is looking for people with a big passion for Cyber security, research & development to join its Cyber Security Protection team.
This is a great opportunity for people who are interested in the Cyber Security world to be part of the most fascinating network threat research and protection development activities in this field.
As a response to the newest malwares , Check Point releases frequent protections and updates to its customers across the world.
The position includes leading the team that is in charge of researching and releasing security solutions for Check Point’s Network Security products.
- Lead a development team doing security research and product development
- Provide security solutions to the latest cyber security events
- Recruit, train, manage and mentor a team of developers
- At least 2 years development experience
- Deep knowledge in network protocols (TCP / IP, UDP, HTTP (s), DNS)
- A/B.Sc. in Computer Science or other relevant military experience
- High technical and analytical skills
- Passion for cyber security, expertise in security technologies (attacks and threat prevention)
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
- Fluent English speaker
- Advantage: team leader experience
- Knowledge of Windows architecture and WinAPI