Check Point Software Technologies is looking for a Professional Services Consultant
Major responsibilities for this position are:
- Responsibility for PS engagements: Training and consulting/installations/deployment
- Owner of regional TAM accounts
- PS availability for regional opportunities in MEA & Europe/Asia
- Promotion of PS in the region, working closely with the local team.
- Thorough knowledge with Check Point products hands-on wise.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, self-learner.
- Experience with IP based networks, network design, and security products.
- Experience with several different operating systems: Windows platforms, Unix- based, SPLAT, IPSO.
- Experience with cloud solutions – an advantage
- Customer oriented & experience with direct face to face service.