- Maintenance and Support of the company development infrastructure, including ‘source control’ systems, build and compilation environments, VMware farm, NAS storage systems
- Maintenance and Support of RnD and QA Labs including physical and virtual computing infrastructure, networking, and data services.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, patch installations, upgrades, of the systems in charge
- Being On call 24/7 system support for business critical systems
- Initiating and implementing Infrastructure Improvement projects
- 5+ years as a Linux system administrator
- 3+ years as a Windows sys admin
- Strong understanding of general computing and networking fundamentals, Expert knowledge and hands-on experience in Linux (preferably Red Hat) and Windows operating systems and related technologies, as well as VMware vSphere, storage systems.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Linux shells), ability to write complex automation procedures and jobs
- Knowledge and Experience in one or more the following technologies is an advantage: Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Openstack
- Capable to learn quickly, handle stressful situations and to take ownership on projects from end to end.